Friday, December 10, 2010

San Francisco

Hello All
This is my first mobile blog. I am in San Francisco to check out a potential show for us to show at next year. Of all the cities I have been to, this by far is the most inspirational. Every time I come for a visit, my creative juices start to flow. Maybe it is all the different people in a small space or the vibrant colors in their clothes and homes. Perhaps it is being so close to the water. But whatever it is, I love it here. Yesterday we flew in and walked around Noe Valley then took it easy the rest of the day. This is when the creative bug hits. When I am away from my everyday routine and am forced to sit quietly and think big thoughts. So off I go and I will let you know about the great ideas I get from visiting this wonderful place.
Until next time,
Heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment