Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Our Row by Row for Quilter Ranch


Desert Home 2016 Row by Row block 
by Heidi Pridemore

For The Quilter's Ranch
Tempe, AZ


We are so excited to unveil the Row by Row block we designed for The Quilter's Ranch. The theme this year was Home Sweet Home. The owner of the Quilter's Ranch, Cindy, had the idea of showcasing our wonderful desert and the critters that make their home there.

I was honored to be asked to design this project for the shop where I learned how to quilt. I also loved the idea of creating desert animals. In 15 years I have not done characters of the desert. Now that I have a few under my belt, I am sure you will see more soon.

I am including the individual images of the animals for you to see. You may also notice that the Coyote and Roadrunner went under color changes before I finished the final. I also think I may turn my block into a runner by adding some fun borders.

You can pick up one copy of this pattern free at The Quilter's Ranch from June 21-Sept. 6, 2016. I believe you will be able to purchase a fabric kit to make it look like ours at the store as well, while supplies last!

The Quilter's Ranch
1721 E. Warner Rd. #C-8
Tempe, AZ 85284
480-838-8350

Click here for all the details about Row by Row Experience, a national event











Other Dates for the Row by Row Experience!

You can bring your completed quilt to the quilt shops for prizes from June 21-Oct. 31, 2016. I would love to see your finished row-by-row projects once you complete it so please email me a photo for our Bragging Rights Page!

The patterns and kits will not be sold between Sept. 7 - Oct. 31, 2016, this period is to gives quilters a chance to finish their quilt for the prizes. 

Finally on November 1, 2016 patterns and kits will be available again for purchase from The Quilter's Ranch and The Whimsical Workshop!


1 comment: